- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who came as God in human flesh, being fully God and fully man, except without sin.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost and under God’s wrath and just condemnation.
- That the central purpose for the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death.
- That salvation is offered as a free gift to the sinner to be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- In the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that individual differences in doctrine which may exist outside of the aforementioned (1-8), should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.