- SACHE (Southern Adams County Home Educators)
- Avalon Home School Parent Support Group We are a Christian group meeting monthly as parents and offer support and discussion on a wide variety of topics. We also plan monthly family activities or field trips. Our meetings are generally on the third Tuesday of each month and we meet between August and May. We gather at Avalon Missionary Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- CHAT (Christian Homeschool Association of/for Teens) An area wide, member run group which offers many different activities for area home-school teenagers. Whether you would like social activities, ballroom dance classes, courtship discussions, game nights, or free Civic Theater tickets they have a lot to offer for a home-school teen.
- Fort Wayne Area Home Schools (FWAHS)
- HEART Home Educators Applying Righteous Truth
- Live and Learn Fort Wayne
- N.I.C.H.E. Northeastern Indiana Catholic Home Educators
- T.E.A.M. Southwest (Together, Educating And Mentoring)
- Facebook Group – Fort Wayne Homeschool Moms This is a private group for moms homeschooling in the Fort Wayne area. If you are on Facebook, please type our name into the search box and then click on the box that says “Ask to Join Group.” If you are a Fort Wayne area homeschooling mom, you will be accepted into our private group. We look forward to having you join!
- HAHE (Huntington Area Home Educators)
LaGrange County/St. Joseph County
- MCE (Michiana Christian Educators)
- AACHE Angola Area Christian Home Educators Our group members may participate in a co-op, basketball teams, a 4-H club, field trips, parent support, and more.
- W.A.T.C.H. Wabash Area Teaching Children at Home