Region 2 – Support Organizations
- SACHE (Southern Adams County Home Educators)
- Avalon Home School Parent Support Group We are a Christian group meeting monthly as parents and offer support and discussion on a wide variety of topics. We also plan monthly family activities or field trips. Our meetings are generally on the third Tuesday of each month and we meet between August and May. We gather at Avalon Missionary Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Brookside Gym Co-op
- CHAT (Christian Homeschool Association of/for Teens) An area wide, member run group which offers many different activities for area home-school teenagers. Whether you would like social activities, ballroom dance classes, courtship discussions, game nights, or free Civic Theater tickets they have a lot to offer for a home-school teen. **TEENS – GREAT PROGRAM HERE FOR YOU**
- Fort Wayne Area Home Schools (FWAHS)
- Live and Learn Fort Wayne
- N.I.C.H.E. Northeastern Indiana Catholic Home Educators
- Northside Homeschool Co-op
- God’s Little Explorers (Northside Homeschool Co-op)
- T.E.A.M. Southwest (Together, Educating And Mentoring)
- HAHE (Huntington Area Home Educators)
- AACHE Angola Area Christian Home Educators Our group members may participate in a co-op, basketball teams, a 4-H club, field trips, parent support, and more.
- W.A.T.C.H. Wabash Area Teaching Children at Home
- Brookside Homeschool Gym/Co-op
- D.A.S.H. (Dekalb)
- Huntington Area Home Educators
- Fort Wayne Area Home Schools
- Fort Wayne Homeschool Moms
- Fort Wayne Home Schoolers
- Kendallville Area Homeschool Coop
- Michiana Area Homeschoolers
- Northeast IN Home Schoolers
These groups are private group for moms homeschooling. If you are on Facebook, please type our name into the search box and then click on the box that says “Ask to Join Group.” We look forward to having you join!