Toby and Cindy Miller have been married for 20 years and live with their 10-year-old daughter Sami, and their beloved bloodhound, Daisy Duke, in Brazil, IN. They knew they wanted to homeschool early on and are in their 6th year now going strong. They have been active in their local homeschool support group for several years, where Cindy is currently leader. They are also active in 4-H and church activities and love spending time on their favorite hobbies: drawing, gardening, and baking. They appreciate having the freedom to homeschool and love being able to focus on teaching Godly-character while learning. They are eager to find ways to encourage other people with their homeschool journey.
Search The Blog
Our Latest Posts…
- 2017 Expressions! Winners March 23, 2017
- 2017 Indiana Home Education Week March 20, 2017
- Convention scholarships available from Rush Revere! March 17, 2017
- Save on Courses through HSLDA Online Academy and Support IAHE! March 9, 2017
- Welcome to our new Region 12 Representatives! March 3, 2017