Toby and Cindy Miller have been married for 20 years and live with their 10-year-old daughter Sami, and their beloved bloodhound, Daisy Duke, in Brazil, IN. They knew they wanted to homeschool early on and are in their 6th year now going strong. They have been active in their local homeschool support group for several years, where Cindy is currently leader. They are also active in 4-H and church activities and love spending time on their favorite hobbies: drawing, gardening, and baking. They appreciate having the freedom to homeschool and love being able to focus on teaching Godly-character while learning. They are eager to find ways to encourage other people with their homeschool journey.
Search The Blog
Our Latest Posts…
- Homeschool Day at Indiana Beach April 27, 2017
- 2017 Used Curriculum Sales April 7, 2017
- Book Recommendations for Boys – Martin Cothran April 6, 2017
- “I’m keeping my son home.” African Americans Homeschooling March 28, 2017
- 2017 Expressions! Winners March 23, 2017