We are pleased to welcome our new Region 14 Representatives, Paul and Pam Drook. They have been married for 26 years and have five children and three grandchildren. They have home-educated for the past nine years and live on the northeast side of Indianapolis. Their family is actively involved in ministry at College Park Church. Their desire is to glorify God through spiritual, scholastic, and social experiences. Paul teaches apologetics on the book of Genesis and Pam directs a Tapestry of Grace Co-op. Their aspiration is to empower families and help equip parents to confidently instruct their children with academic excellence and a biblical worldview by being a source of encouragement, support, and accountability.
Search The Blog
Our Latest Posts…
- Why I Threw “Rigor” Out the Window of my Home(school) February 20, 2017
- Public School Push-out Problem February 18, 2017
- Share Your Story: Public School Push Outs February 11, 2017
- Child Abuse and Neglect Fatalities Not Correlated with Homeschooling February 8, 2017
- Why Do Low-income Families Choose to Avoid Institutional Daycare and Pre-K? February 2, 2017