We are pleased to welcome our new Region 14 Representatives, Paul and Pam Drook. They have been married for 26 years and have five children and three grandchildren. They have home-educated for the past nine years and live on the northeast side of Indianapolis. Their family is actively involved in ministry at College Park Church. Their desire is to glorify God through spiritual, scholastic, and social experiences. Paul teaches apologetics on the book of Genesis and Pam directs a Tapestry of Grace Co-op. Their aspiration is to empower families and help equip parents to confidently instruct their children with academic excellence and a biblical worldview by being a source of encouragement, support, and accountability.
Search The Blog
Our Latest Posts…
- Homeschool Day at Indiana Beach April 27, 2017
- 2017 Used Curriculum Sales April 7, 2017
- Book Recommendations for Boys – Martin Cothran April 6, 2017
- “I’m keeping my son home.” African Americans Homeschooling March 28, 2017
- 2017 Expressions! Winners March 23, 2017