The links on this page are listed for your convenience and resource. If you have a link or resource you believe should be added to this list and shared with the community, you may use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your link for review. You may use the drop-down list to jump to a category of links or just scroll down to browse through the links.
- Generation Joshua
- Generation Joshua provides training opportunities for teenagers. Our goal is to use these opportunities to challenge teens to stand up for what is right, to grow in their own beliefs, and to learn about how they can make a difference in their communities
- National Black Home Educators
- The National Black Home Educators (NBHE) is a resource network founded by Eric and Joyce Burges in July 2000. This association will encourage, support and offer fellowship to families who are exploring b
- Stoa Speech & Debate
- Stoa is a nationwide speech and debate league with tournaments in many states. Stoa also hosts the annual National Invitational Tournament of Champions (NITOC).
- TeenPact is a dynamic, hands-on leadership school for Christian students. Our mission is to train youth to understand the political process, value their liberty, defend their Christian faith and engage the culture at a time in their lives when, typically,
Curriculum - Character Building
Curriculum - Classical Charlotte Mason Method
Curriculum - Foreign Language
Curriculum - Language Arts
Curriculum - Special Needs
- Almaden Valley Christian School
- Almaden Valley Christian School is a home education service for families of children with learning differences, difficulties and disabilities. We provide information, consulting and resources to parents teaching their children at home.
- Davis Dyslexia Correction
- Offers curriculum suitable for homeschooling parents to work with pre-K through 3rd grade. Jodi Baugh is local Davis facilitator (765-526-2130).
- Dianne Craft
- Child Diagnostics
- Easyread System
- The Easyread System is a fully supported online phonics course for children with dyslexia, auditory processing issues and highly visual learning styles who struggle to read and write.
- Homeschooling a Struggling Learner - HSLDA
- Help for special needs families
- I Can
- International Christian Association of Neurodevelopmentalists
- Joyce Herzog
- Educational Support
- JoyQuest offers faith-based support to Indiana families with special needs children and struggling learners with a focus on the educational challenges.
- National Challenged Home Schoolers Associated Network (NATHHAN)
- Encouraging homeschooling families with special needs children, in ways that glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and equipping parents to confidently homeschool their children with special needs or disabilities.
Curriculum - Unit Studies
- Home Education Magazine
- Home School Enrichment
- Most of the authors are homeschool parents themselves, so you know you're getting tried-and-true ideas that work in the real world of homeschooling
- Homeschool Digest
- In the Home School Digest, you'll find practical tips, simple suggestions and bold Biblical challenges that make up an open forum for wrestling through the complex issues that affect homeschooling families. We pray that the broad, yet uncompromising appro
- Homeschool World
- The Official Website of Practical Homeschooling Magazine
- The Link
- The Nation's Homeschooling Magazine
- The Old Schoolhouse
- The Teaching Home
- A Christian Magazine for Home Educators
- Wisdom's Gate Ministries
- Ministry of Skeet Savage
- Pizza Hut Reading Incentive Program
- Grandparents of Homeschoolers
- The mission of “Grandparents of Homeschoolers” is to encourage, inspire and equip grandparents to support, engage in and delight in the home-education adventure of their grandchildren.
- Home School Foundation
- The Foundation’s vision is to be a tool increasingly used by God both to address the financial hardships that hinder families from homeschooling and to bless the homeschool community.
- Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA)
- Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. IAHE Discount#: 295170
- Homeschool CPA
- Help with Support/Co-op Group's finances
- Homeschooling Grows Up - HSLDA
- National Alliance of Christian Home Education Leadership
- The National Alliance is a nonprofit educational organization (501c3) dedicated to the support of Christian statewide home education organizations.
- National Home Education Research Institute
- Whether called home schooling, home schooling, home-based education, home education, unschooling, deschooling, or a form of alternative education, the movement is growing and the National Home Education Research Institute is tracking and analyzing it.
- Parental Rights
- Rutherford Institute
- Founded in 1982 by constitutional attorney and author John W. Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute is a civil liberties organization that provides free legal services to people whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated.
- Virtual Charter School Myths
- You Can Homeschool
- Website for basics of home education
- Crimson Knights
- East Indy Trailblazers
- We are a home school Co-Ed Varsity and Junior Varsity and Girls' Varsity club who holds Christian values at the core of their practices and games. Our purpose is to provide our youth the opportunity to play in a positive, competitive environment.
- Eastside Golden Eagles
- Fort Wayne Area Sports
- Girls and Boys Basketball, Baseball, Girl's Volleyball, Boy's Soccer
- HUSTL - Homeschool Unified Sports Teams of Lafayette, Inc.
- Basketball, soccer, volleyball, cheerleading
- Indiana Christian Basketball Alliance
- Information for Indiana homeschool basketball
- Indiana Homeschool Soccer Association
- The Indiana Homeschool Soccer Association represents all the homeschool soccer clubs in the state. The IHSA puts on an annual state tournament in the fall.
- Indianapolis Homeschool Wildcats
- Basketball and Cheerleading
- Indianapolis Kings Baseball Club
- Private, Christian club organized to provide Christian, homeschooled boys and girls an opportunity to participate in competitive baseball or softball on the junior high and high school levels under the tutelage of Christian coaches.
- Indy Blazers Homeschool Girls Basketball
- Indy Silver Lightning Volleyball
- Indianapolis and surrounding area homeschool volleyball team
- K.A.S.H. Lady Eagles Volleyball
- Kokomo area volleyball
- Lions Football Club
- Living Water Marlins
- Mishawaka Christian Athletic Club
- Volleyball and basketball
- Southeast Indiana Homeschool Baseball
- Team is for home schooled boys age 13 (grade 8) to 18 (grade 12).
- Southeast Indiana Panthers Homeschool Basketball
- Boys and Girls basketball and cheerleading
- Southside Thunder Soccer
- Terre Haute Fusion Homeschool Soccer Club
- The Terre Haute Fusion homeschool soccer club provides soccer playing opportunities for kids age 12-19.
Submit Your Link
Donate to IAHE